7 Reasons to Buy Refurbished Process Equipment
- Save money- Purchasing your unit new can be costly, but when you purchase your unit refurbished you can save up to 70%. Perry Process sources quality equipment, from reputable chemical, pharmaceutical and other manufacturing industries, to be refurbished and reused. Therefore, you avoid the cost of the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) manufacturing a new piece of equipment. Perry also sells complete plants and lines, which can save you even more money!
- Availability…shorter lead time- A new unit can take several months for an OEM to manufacture. However, Perry can refurbish most used units to as new condition in a couple of weeks. With 1000s of pieces of equipment in stock, at our many sites across Europe, you can source the piece you need. Many units are available for immediate shipping. If we do not have the exact piece you need, we will find it for you through our network of trusted connections with OEMs and dealers.
- Quality assured- When your unit is refurbished it goes through extensive inspection and testing processes. The entire unit is cleaned thoroughly to remove any contaminants and damaged components are replaced with genuine new parts. Full technical documentation is normally available, giving you peace of mind in your purchase. The unit is then tested to meet industry standards to ensure ‘as-new’ quality.
- Environmentally friendly- Did you know that it takes 90% less energy to refurbish versus producing new units? When units are refurbished we are conserving raw materials such as steel, hastalloy and tantalum. Reusing the equipment is an excellent way of saving the energy required to manufacture. When a unit is damaged beyond economical repair they can be safely handled through the metal recycling process.
- Wide range of Sales Options- We offer a range of sales options to meet your needs. From outright purchase and rental, to sale or return and trade-in. Rest assured you have the option to make sure the piece is right for you before committing to buy.
- Fit for purpose and built to last- The entire unit is cleaned and all worn or damaged components are replaced. Once finished, the unit is restored to deliver as good as new performance, so you get the best used unit for the lowest price. Older pieces of process equipment and industrial plants and lines have proven their endurance. It is rare that they are damaged beyond economical repair. Most offer robust process capability for years to come.
- Economic Benefits- Every company today is under pressure to achieve better ‘return on investment’. Please consider the cost benefits of using high quality used process equipment from a reputable supplier. You will save time and money utilizing proven equipment for your manufacturing.
For quality used process equipment, buy from Perry