Air Separation Plant, 150 Nm3/hr Oxygen and Nitrogen
Used air separation plant with output capacity of 150 Nm3/hour oxygen and nitrogen. Reportedly installed in 2014 and currently operating at approximately full capacity. Purity of oxygen greater than 99.95% and purity of nitrogen greater than 99.999%. Manufactured by Oxyplant and Ingersoll Rand.
More details on request.
Nitrogen Plant with Capacity 5000 m3/hour
Used BOC Edwards Spectra-N plant for production of 99.9999% nitrogen with capacity 5500 m3/hour of gaseous nitrogen and 750 litres/hour of liquid nitrogen.
Commissioned in 1994 and idled in June 2020. Designed for use at sea level and 21 degrees Celsius.
Plant is ASU type and uses molecular sieve technology.
- Plant includes: (1) Atlas- Copco HLH-8 Main Air Compressor (2500 HP, 4160V), Siemens DCS controls with WonderWare HMI, spare compressor / expander / brake, 20000 gallon nitrogen tank, distillation column, heat exchangers.
Air Separation Unit, 43 tons/day
Used air separation unit with approximate total capacity of 43 TPD. Supairco model MLONA-2500 oxygen, nitrogen and Argon plant built in 1980, shut down in 2014 and that has operated on stand-by for the last 10 years. Plant is mole seive type with production capacity options as follows:
- output option 1 (SCFH): 25000 liquid oxygen (99.5%), 17000 liquid nitrogen (99.999%), 700 gaseous or liquid Argon (99.999%), 1200 gaseous oxygen (99.5%), 55600 gaseous nitrogen (99.999%).
- output option 2 (SCFH): 15800 liquid oxygen (99.5%), 30100 liquid nitrogen (99.999%), 700 gaseous or liquid Argon (99.999%), 10400 gaseous oxygen (99.5%), 42500 gaseous nitrogen (99.999%).
Plant is dismantled, marked and ready for shipment.
Місцезнаходження: South America
Hydrogen Plant (Steam Methane Reformer), 1700 Nm3/Hr
Used 1700 Nm3/hour hydrogen plant (steam methane reformer) commissioned in 1994 by KTI and shut down in 2005. Originally 1500 Nm3/hour but upgraded in 1997. Plant has been kept under N2 atmosphere since shutdown. Plant produces 99.99% pure hydrogen. Major equipment includes:
- Steam reformer
- HT-shift reactor
- PSA unit (UOP)
- Steam boiler with capacity of 1600 kg/hour of export steam
- Boiler feed pumps
Original KTI documentation available.
Hydrogen Gas Generating Plant, 4.8 MMSCFD / 5200 Nm3/Hour, Modular
Used skid mounted modular hydrogen gas generating plant built in 1990, commissioned in 1991 and shut down in 2011. Designed and fabricated by Howe Baker Engineering with output capacity 5200 Nm3/hour (4.8 MMSCFD) at 13.7 barg and 26 degrees Celsius.
- Possibility to turn down capacity to 40%.
- Natural gas feed at 21 bar (300 psig)
- Pruduct purity 99.98+%, pressure 13.7 barg at 26 degrees Celsius.
- Export steam 900 kg/hour at 173 deegrees Celsius at 3.4 barg/
- Single cylindrical reformer design
- (40) catalyst tubes
- (4) bed PSA system
- Waste gas surge tank
- PSA valve skid
- Plant configuration Bottom Fired Up Flow
Hydrogen Generating Plant (Steam Methane Reformer) 5.8 MMSCFD, Modular
Used modular hydrogen generating plant (or steam methane reforming plant) with approximate capacity of 5.8 MMSCFD (6,500 NM3/hour), reportedly made in 1995 and shut down in 2009. Natural gas feed pressure 253 psi, product pressure 200 psi.
Process takes the following main steps:
- natural gas conditioning - pre-reforming process - reforming process - Co. conversion - hydrogen purification - heat recovering - heating system - releasing system.
Major equipment includes the following:
- desulphurisation equipment
- process steam system
- gas cooling
- process gas cleaning PSA
- process control system
- pipelines and eta/MSR equipment.
More details about process and equipment are available on request.
Argon Recovery Unit, 33 tons/day
Used Argon recovery unit operated from 1999 to 2002.
the feed gas is the tail gas from hydrogen recovery unit in ammonia plant.
-. Liquid Argon : 33mt/day (11,000mt/year)
-. Nitrogen : 17mt/day (5,500mt/year)
2. Licensor : Linde AG, Germany
3. Year of start-up : June 1999
4. Year of closure : February 2002
5. Required area : 18 × 12M
further details available upon request
Місцезнаходження: REPUBLIC OF KOREA
Used Hydrogen Plant with Capacity 25,000 SCFH
Used hydrogen plant with capacity 708 Nm3/hour (25000 SCFH) of hydrogen with purity 99.99%. Made in 1977 by Hydro Chem and shut down in 2015.
Plant includes the following major equipment:
- Reformer designed with (8) tubes, (6) installed and (2) available.
- (4) PSA columns.
- Waste heat boiler provides approximately 1 ton/hour of steam at 16 barg (230 psig).
- High pressure gas compressor made by Gardner Denver with 45 kW (60 HP) drive.
- Siemens PLC & control panel, valves, pipes.
- Feed & Fuel Gas 1.74 MMBTU/Hour.
- Power 32KW.
- Steam 2100 lbs/hour.
- Water 425 gpm.
- Plot area 46 x 66 feet.
Hydrogen Gas Generating Plant, 22500 Nm3/hour, 99.99% Purity, 33 barg
Used hydrogen gas plant with capacity of 22,500 Nm3/hour and 99.99% purity. Plant which is based on Foster Wheeler Terrace Wall technology was commissioned in 2007 and shut down in 2011.
More information including process description is available on request.
Multi-Purpose Plant For Waste Gas Incineration
Used multi purpose plant for waste gas incineration. Last used for incineration of ammonia loaded waste gas.
Air Separation Unit Components for capacity 200 Tons / Day
Used air separation unit components made in 1997 for capacity of 200 tons/day. First installed in 1977 and shut down in 2013. Designed by Air Liquide to produce:
- 100 TPD LIN (Liquid Nitrogen); 50 TPD LOX (Liquid Oxygen); 50-60,000 SCFH GOX (Gaseous Oxygen); 2.5 TPD LAR (Liquid Argon).
Major equipment includes:
- Clark ISOPAC MAC made in 1978 but rebuilt in 2000. Specs are 11,300 cfm, 95 psia, 3000 HP.
- Rix 2D-200 O2 Compressor.
- Clark ISOPAC Recycle Compressor rebuilt in 2000.
- Lotepro ETB 190 MS Expander.
- Nash Size 1253 DEOXO Unit made in 2006.
- CDI Mole Sieve Skid made in 2000.
- Ingersoll Rand Centrac Nitrogen Compressor type 12C5M3, 450 HP.
- Chiller 2000 HP
- Control panel, switch gear, transformers, loose piping.
NB: Does not include cold box or cooling tower.
Oxygen Plant VSA Dual Train with Capacity (2) 2337 Nm3/hour
Used dual train modular VSA (Vacuum Swing Adsoprtion) oxygen plant for on-site liquid oxygen (LOX) production. Commissioned in 2008 and shut down 2020/21.
Plant has a total oxygen production of 2x 2337 Nm3/hour (or 2x 79.4 STPD) with purity 90% (min 80%, max 95%).
LP O2 blower discharge. Flow and pressure 135 kSCFH at 12 PSIG min.
MP O2 blower discharge. Flow and pressure 25 kSCFH at 23 psig min.
Power at full production 1752 kW 5% at 85F.
Major equipment includes:
- Vacuum and air blower skid that includes silencers, suction filter, blower coupling, air blower and motor, vacuum blower and motor;
- Valve and chase skid that includes adsorber vessels, silencer / filter, GOX buffer, vent silence instrument air and membrane;
- Skid that includes buffer tank, membrane air dryers, water coalescer, oxygen compressor including: suction strainer, O2 blower coupling, O2 blower and motor, aftercooler and motor, discharge silencer, O2 discharge snubber, vent silencer.
Hydrogen Gas Generating Plant 90,000 SCFH
Used modular hydrogen gas generating glant produces 90,000 SCFH (2300Nm³/hr.) of gaseous hydrogen at 200 PSIG (13.7 bar) with a purity of 99.99%.
Engineered by Hydro-Chem
Built in 1980.
The design capacity is 90,000 SCFH with a purity of 99.99% pure hydrogen - was running on only 10 tubes 45,000 SCF (1,182Nm³/hr). The reformer can be fired on natural gas or propane - same burner. Waste heat boiler generating, 3,000 to 5,000 lbs./hr. Export steam at 250 PSIG (17.2 bar). PSA plant. All 4 PSA vessels were replaced in 1998 with Jamesbury valves kept up to date, Quench pot design. Plant completely intact except for small natural gas compressor. Has new tubes, new reformer, and shift converter catalyst. Five (5) spare tubes available. The plant has just recently shut down in mid- 2012, and proper shutdown procedures were followed - still under nitrogen blanket.
• The plant was in operation until mid-2012.
• Was shut down properly using guidelines developed by Richard Daniel – plant still under nitrogen.
• Waste heat boiler was drained and dried – has desiccant packs in it.
• Boiler water treatment system is part of this sale.
• The small natural gas compressor is gone since they were using their own high-pressure gas – all the rest of the plant is intact.
• The control system is AB series 5. All the instruments are intact and installed and come with the sale as does the plc program and ladder logic. The AB5 plc and I/O’s do not since they are a part of the ongoing operation.
• Plant running on 10 tubes for 45,000 SCFH. Other tubes removed and burners were changed out for reduced production because of end users reduced H2 requirements.
• Five spare tubes come with this sale.
• H2 plant is enclosed in a building and reformer/vent gas drum behind a wind wall – and in good shape. Building is not part of the sale price but can be negotiated.
• All Fisher and Jamesbury valves have been kept up to date and changed as necessary – all in excellent shape
• All 4 PSA units changed out in August 1998.
• Gas plants are modular skid construction.
• Burner fired propane once a year to test it as a standby backup fuel – the main fuel was natural gas.
Місцезнаходження: Midwest USA
Hydrogen Purification Pressure Swing Adsorption Unit with Feed Capacity 260 NMCH - Unused
Unused pressure swing adsorption hydrogen purification system made in 2022. Designed to process syngas feedstock at flowrate of 260 NMCH to produce 160 NMCH of hydrogen with a purity level of ≥99.97%. (Capacity may differ dependent on feed gas composition and process conditions.)
Місцезнаходження: United Kingdom