Sulphuric Acid Regeneration Plant, 56 US TPD
Used 56 US TPD sulphuric acid regeneration plant. Reportedly made circa 1956 and shut down in 2014. Plant processed 92% H2so4 sulphuric acid feedstock and output 98% sulphuric acid.
Plant underwent several upgrades between 1999 and 2001 including:- new absorption and drying tower, acid coolers replaced with plate exchangers, plant instrumentation, fresh and spent acid storage tanks re-commissioned.
Місцезнаходження: The Americas
Sodium Percarbonate Plant with Capacity 120,000 Tons/Year
Used sodium percarbonate plant built circa 1998 with capacity approximately 120,000 tonnes/year. Plant processes soda ash (sodium carbonate), hydrogen peroxide and sodium sulphate to produce detergent and dish washer liquid. The key sub sections of this plant are:
Raw Material Handling Section.
Granulation Section. Includes the following major equipment:
- (3) Glatt fluid bed granulator units. G1 made in 1997 has capacity 3.5 tonnes/hour, G2 and G3 made in 2001 have capacity 5.2 tonnes/hour each.
- (3) sets of Buhler horizontal 316L stainless steel double roll granule sizing systems made in 1997, 2001 and 2001
Coating and Storage Section. Includes:
- (1) Vertical coating system with capacity 3.1 tonnes/hour, feeding dried granules to (2) dedicated 150 tonne capacity stroage silos.
- (1) Horizontal coating system with capacity 11.5 tonnes/hour, feeding dried granules to (4) dedicated 130 tonne capacity storage silos.
- The above uses a 3 Maxon gas 10 MW, 12 kWh/Nm3 burner system, (2) associated Amafilter filtration units made in 2001 and a Montaire Wawes-32 process gas scrubber system made in 2016.
Packing Section. Includes:
- (1) 1000 kg big bag packing line with capacity 20 tonnes/hour, plus a 25kg bag line with capacity 2 tonnes/hour.
- (2) 1000 kg big bag packing lines with capacity 20 tonnes/hour, plus a 50 tonnes/hour bulk delivery system.
More information available following registration including equipment list and process layout.
Activated Carbon Production Line, 50 TPY
Activated carbon production line 50 tpy, including the following
-semi-carbonization reactor – Rotary kiln, made from heat resistant steel, refractory lined; operating temperature: 900 C deg; diameter: 500 mm; length: 8000 mm; 0,5-2 rpm; slope: 2±1°
-activation reactor – truncated kiln, operating temperature 1000 C deg;
-containers for cooling activated carbon
-mixer for technological gases with atmospheric air
-pipelines for burning gases, refractory lined
-line for production of burning gases, which include a burner for liquid fuel and used gases, min. Operating temperature: 1200 C deg, and utilities equipment (compressor, blower)
605,000 Litre Horizontal Tank, 5000mm Dia x 28000mm Straight Side
Used 605 m3, 160,000 gallon horizontal propane storage bullet tanks made in 1987. Rated 14.8 Bar @ 40 degrees Celsius. Measures 5000 mm diameter X 28000 mm straight side with hemispherical heads. 19 mm thick side wall, mounted on saddles. Weight 76 tons.