Detergent Powder Plant, 4 Tons/Hr
Unused Desmet Ballestra detergent powder (non tower detergent) plant. Capacity reported to be 4 tons per hour of concentrate powder with bulk density of 550-800 G/litre. Plant was installed in 1995 but never used for commercial production.
- Also includes (2) USED powder packing machines, (1) made in Turkey by Ozartas Ambalaj Makine and (1) made in Italy by Hayssen Europa.
- Equipment list is available on request.
- Technical documentation is available with this plant.
- Plant is still installed and can be inspected in current location.
Місцезнаходження: MIDDLE EAST
Continuous Saponification Plant, 3000 Kg/Hr
Used continuous saponification plant with capacity 3000kg/hr. Built in 1998, upgraded 2000 and shut down June 2006. The plant is designed with Italian technology (Costruzioni Meccaniche Bernardini C.M.B.) to operate on a continuous or batch production and is composed as follows:
- Saponification plant with capacity 3000kg/hr of 60-63% neat soap.
- Soap spray drying with capacity 2300 kg/hr.
The plant is reportedly well maintained and ready to operate. The plant uses different types of fatty acids as its raw material (palm, kernel, stearin etc) and produces soap noodles.
Detergent Plant with Capacity 38 Tonnes/Day
Parts of used detergent plant made by Desmet Ballestra in 1995 with capacity of 38 metric tonnes/day. Equipment available includes:
- Slurry preparation tank
- Slurry storage tank
- Slurry feed pump
- Desmet Ballestra spray dryer
- Dryers heating boiler